New Look Ini-Obong Bag



One of the absolute joys of what I do is how I can stand back, critically assess what I've done and change, modify, tweak or improve on the design. When I introduce a new design, chances are it's going to get tweaked 2 or 3 times before we are done with it. Rarely does it happen that the first design remains the same a few err batches later...uhn uhn no sir! 

Case in point; this was the first Ini-Obong Bag that I made, I thought it was the be all and end all bag!!! I wanted to worship it 😝 and to be fair, I stayed true to the design when I made a couple more i.e -these ones Then πŸ™ˆ I modified the design when I made these ones by down-sizing a bit, making the top handle somewhat shoulder-carrying-lenght longer and getting rid of the gusset pleat (gusset is the side of a bag in construction mode) the locks also changed, to be honest I was sure I had a winner when I made the last batch but errr after standing way way back and eye balling them bags, I had to admit to myself that the false flap thingy wasn't workingπŸ’πŸ½, I mean it looked awesome and all but in terms of it being practical? Nah! it wasn't werking, it was kinda confusing sef to some people who thought the extra flap was an extra pouch πŸ˜’πŸ™„ so it was back to the drawing board 😁and yeah! I'm happy to say that now we do have the be all and end all version!!! πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ 

The new look is minimalist-esque, was going for the simple but classic look, something for the boss lady who likes her peplum top (preferably in prints), 3 quarter pencil skirt, red bottom heels and a #KingofQueens attitude πŸ‘ŠπŸΎ...I think we got that in the bag - pun intended #ohyeah. This structured piece will keep it together, even especially for those moments when it might seem all is falling apart but as a #bosslady you are always ALWAYS in control! 





Handle is hand stitched. Please take a closer look and respect! hehehehe 😜😝 




Respect!!! πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘ŠπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ

Bag measures approx. 10.5" High, 13" wide and 5" base. The interior has 2 phone pouches, a zipped compartment and an extra compartment. Bag is handmade here in Lagos, Nigeria but I'm sure you already knew that πŸ˜‰πŸ™ƒ 
The mixed tone version of the bag is available for purchase on our online shop πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½ head on here to make it yours, delivery is free within Nigeria but a token across the borders.  

Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy the weekend. 

Xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...