Flotus Bag: Production Snippets


Since I'm much more active on Instagram than blogger I have decided to be reposting any post I make on Instagram to keep all y'all updated πŸ™ˆthat's until they come up with an app that can do that automatically for me πŸ˜† that said enjoy the production snippets of the most recent bags I completed. The Flotus Bags πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‰πŸ‘Š The complete pictures will be up in a GN minute πŸ™ŠπŸƒπŸƒ #shoulderbag #totebag #instavideo #howitsmade #behindthescene #process #snakeskinembossedleather #fashion #accessories #deepred #chain #chic #luxury #globalchic #Wine #cool #handmade #eyelets #afropolitan #afrochic #AfricanFashion #Flotus  #supporthandmade #shoplocal #Leather #Bags

Thank you for stopping by and also for not giving up on me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...