Sokè Slobo Bag: The Evolution

Slobo Bag; A cross between a slouchy bag and a hobo bag (I coined this nameπŸ‘πŸΎ)

Sokè Slobo Bags in #formation

First of all I gotta get this off ma chest..."Constant inconsistent" blogging is hard πŸ˜«πŸ˜°it is not beans I swear! Awon celebrity bloggers I give you hand πŸ‘ŠπŸΎπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ real MVP things 😣 been at this blogging biznizz for a while now one would think it will be much easier nowπŸ˜’πŸ˜– I have been sitting here for a long time...too long in fact contemplating what to write, how to write and not come off sounding how exactly how I feel... which is bleh πŸ˜’πŸ˜ Maybe it's the weather πŸ™„ its been raining then not raining then raining then...πŸ™…πŸΎπŸ™…πŸΎAnyways as I was brooding it just hit me πŸ™€ I've made like three types of Slobo bags and I'm yet to share the latest evolution with you guys πŸ˜† something to write about yaaaay!πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎ Truth is I have several old designs that are sporting new looks and yet I'm yet to share but err this post is not about them...it is now about the Slobo Bag now named The SokΓ¨ Slobo Bag Yes!!!😝 

Let's recap shall we;

The first version πŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎlike I said in this post πŸ‘‰πŸΎ here (please read to get the full gist) was the prototype. I promised that it was going to undergo changes and it did hehehehe

The next version which I blogged about πŸ‘‰πŸΎπŸ‘‰πŸΎ  here was supposed to be the last version but duh! I'm the designer πŸ™„ I'm allowed to change my mind every now and then ain't I? You know creative license and all that good stuff heheheheπŸ˜€πŸ˜†


So it is time to unveil the new look SokΓ¨ Slobo Bag πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ....Drum roll please (that's funny, no Drum emoji hmmmmπŸ€”πŸ€” strange😱 or did I miss it?) Kai! Back to the matter πŸ˜‚ See the new look SokΓ¨ Slobo BagsπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎjust so you know, 2 different versions were made πŸƒπŸΎπŸƒπŸΎ

This version πŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎwas made on request. The owner wanted it as close to the original as possible and I can confidently say that we nailed it! We took the best features of the original and enhanced the other features πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ This leather is sooooo so soft, just right to get the perfect slouch πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΎ


This πŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎnext version on the other hand we can confirm to be the last version of the SokΓ¨ Slobo Bag. We will only tweak it on request of course πŸ˜†and just so you know, accessorising with things like pouches, fringe, studs, outer pockets, eyelets etc...don't count 😜. What we will not do is to fundamentally change the design (fingers crossed πŸ˜…πŸ˜…) So view the latest version(s) and tell us what you think πŸ™ˆ
Puffed Leather Version: How cool is this version? I hear puffed bags are in πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ˜€

Snake Skin Print Leather version #nowords!

Seriously we would love to know what you think about this latest and last version of the SokΓ¨ Slobo Bag and our products in general πŸ€”πŸ˜„...a comment or two would be nice πŸ˜†πŸ˜˜

Anyways gotta run πŸƒπŸΎπŸƒπŸΎthis post is too long already πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜…. Don't forget you can buy GN products directly online now on our website and it's still free delivery within Nigeria πŸ‘πŸΎ πŸ™ŒπŸΎ

Thank you so much for stopping by and "May the odds be ever in your favour" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

Xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...